PTT fiber is a new spinning polymer developed by shell chemical company in 1995. PTT fiber, pet (polyethylene terephthalate) fiber PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) fiber belong to polyester fiber, are spun the same kind of polymer. PTT fiber has the characteristics of polyester nylon. In addition to its good antifouling performance, PTT fiber is easy to dye, soft to handle elastic. Its elongation is as good as that of spandex fiber. Compared with spandex fiber, PTT fiber is easier to process is very suitable for textile clothing fabrics. In addition, PTT fiber also has the characteristics of dryness straightness. Therefore, in the near future, PTT fiber will gradually replace polyester nylon become a large fiber in the 21st century.
PTT fiber has the stability of polyester the softness of nylon, which is shown in:
1. PTT fabric is soft has excellent drapability.
2. PTT fabric has comfortable elasticity (superior to polyester PET, PBT PP fiber, equivalent to nylon 6 66 fiber).
3. PTT fabric has excellent elongation recovery (20% elongation can still restore its original length).
4. PTT has excellent dyeing printing properties (110 ℃ ~ 120 ℃, general disperse dyes can be dyed); excellent dyeing fastness, sunlight fastness antifouling properties.
5. PTT fabric has bright color no iron.
6. PTT has wide adaptability. PTT is suitable for pure spinning compounding with cellulose fiber, natural fiber synthetic fiber to produce carpet, plain clothes, fashion, underwear, sportswear, swimwear socks